Here you will find my Artwork Jewelry concerned with the future! But it should be mentioned that much of art comes from ancient gods! Wednesday is from Anglo-Saxon God Wotan who's origin is Norse Odin! He is the father of all the Aesir Gods (good guys) and is the synthesizer for many things. 95% of my Belongings/Art are Gone again! Some stolen some thrown in a landfill by my ex-landlord (Peter J. Belitsos). The art that I gave my life to! It happens so often that I channel artwork and find that Marvel (or the film industry) does it after our did it before me. The Æsir and Marvel heros both fight preconscious forces trying to destroy our reality! I've included my handmade bracelet and ring! Visit Skydin com! Odin is the primary God of war yet he's given humanity the gift of speech wisdom and eloquence. His planet is Jupiter (this is not a contemporary admixture) I bring you only the original facts! For many years I taught spirituality psychic techniques and astral travel from the Edger Cayce Center and Meta Center of Manhattan New York! All of my experience of energy has gone into the symbols and forms I choose in these works of jewelry fashion and art! Please support me and you will be supported! I have been trying to rebuild all my jewelry & art that was stolen when I was assaulted & robbed (10 times past few years) I am looking for a quality SPIRITUAL STORE or ART GALLERY to TRULY help with sales/marketing their work & mine! I am a rare tireless entertainer salesperson and psychic. I have huge internet reach and can work day and night continuously! I don't even need to eat. I have got by on hard work & skill alone not cheating & it shows! If you would like to make a connection happen contact me. If it works out I will pay you! A very modest GoFundMe here! Please spread the word! https://ift.tt/WyYqsOc Thank you! . . . . #wotan #marvel #starseed adian #marvelodin #paranormalart #aliens #alienlife #extraterrestrial #alienartifact #reptilian #psychicart #handmade #futuristicfashion #fantasyart #futuristic #cyborg #alienart #scifiart #odin #starseed #pleiadian


via Instagram

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

✨🌟A handmade, large Talisman by me 🧿. For many years I have received the concept of energetic paths that our consciousness can access to reach alien realms. I studied the world's Crop Circles & used the ones that have positive energy. The finished product became something much more as my clients informed me that it is a being itself. It is a representation of all of our galaxy as a God with a humanoid shape. (Continued...) 🔭🌠💜👽✨🔭🌠💜👽✨ 95% of my Belongings/Art are Gone again!🙁 Some stolen, some thrown in a landfill by my ex-landlord (Peter John Belitsos). The art that I gave my life to! Below is my modest GoFundMe! 🔭🌠💜👽✨ 😇🌟I began teaching (Psychic Techniques) at the Edgar Cayce Center & Meta Centers in Manhattan back in 2011. During all this time I have Documented & PROVEN which designs, which symbols consistently improve reality! 🌷🔥🌟💥⚡☀️✨ I have been trying to rebuild all my jewelry & art that was stolen when I was assaulted & robbed (10 times past few years) I am looking for a quality SPIRITUAL STORE or ART GALLERY to TRULY help with sales/marketing their work & mine! I am a rare, tireless entertainer, salesperson and psychic. I have huge internet reach and can work day and night continuously! I don't even need to eat. I have got by on hard work & skill alone, not cheating & it shows! If you would like to make a connection happen contact me. If it works out I will pay you! 🌟 A very modest GoFundMe here! Please spread the word! https://ift.tt/3BewfFC Thank you!🌟💜🗽💜🎿💜❄️💜🦌 . . . . . #futuristicstyle #cybergoth #scifiart #scififashion #futuristicart #futurism #abstractart #SPIRITUALart #postapocolypse #dystopia #ascendedmaster #awakening #spirituality #alienart #ascension #Metaphysics #Crystalhealing #pleiadian #paranormal #psychic #Newageart #occult #talismans #art #spaceage #spiritualart #futuristicfashion #aliens #enoch #cropcircles