๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿ˜ƒAlso on the Annunaki... Here's my Sumerian/Persian Energized Talisman technique! Originally I spent much time creating inner Chambers with symbols inside in which to store herbs and resins to attract elements and spirits to become the talisman! I even took a course and got a certificate on how to decipher the nature of spirits! There are many imposters of the Divine - doing psychic readings (as a living human being) isn't the safest path! ๐Ÿ”ญ๐ŸŒ ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ‘ฝ✨๐Ÿ”ญ๐ŸŒ ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ‘ฝ✨ 95% of my Belongings/Art are Gone again!๐Ÿ™ Some stolen, some thrown in a landfill by my ex-landlord (Peter John Belitsos). The art that I gave my life to! Below is my modest GoFundMe! ๐Ÿ”ญ๐ŸŒ ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ‘ฝ✨๐Ÿ”ญ๐ŸŒ ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ‘ฝ✨ 1 aspect behind this technique is the same used to capture Djinns in "magic lamps". I hand-make talismans, paintings/sculptures for you or your loved ones! ๐ŸŒทAll of my creations are made of 100s of ancient, powerful symbols! I've tested and taught Spiritual practices via my classes at NYCs Edgar Cayce Center for 10 years. I am likely LIVE right now on http://www.skydin.com! ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ”ฅ⚡๐Ÿ‘ฝ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿ‘‘๐ŸŒท Have a store? OR do you know a Quality Gallery or Store you'd like to bless? ๐ŸŒท๐Ÿ”ฅ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ’ฅ⚡☀️✨ I have been trying to rebuild all my jewelry & art that was stolen when I was assaulted & robbed (10 times past few years) I am looking for a quality SPIRITUAL STORE or ART GALLERY to TRULY help with sales/marketing their work & mine! I am a rare, tireless entertainer, salesperson and psychic. I have huge internet reach and can work day and night continuously! I don't even need to eat. I have got by on hard work & skill alone, not cheating & it shows! If you would like to make a connection happen contact me. If it works out I will pay you! ๐ŸŒŸ A very modest GoFundMe here! Please spread the word! https://ift.tt/DY2Mghu Thank you!๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ—ฝ๐Ÿ’œ๐ŸŽฟ๐Ÿ’œ❄️๐Ÿ’œ๐ŸฆŒ . . . #spiritualart #sphinx #necronomicon #reptilian #psychicart #titans #paranormal #anunnaki #ancientEgypt #enoch #sorcery #Atlantis #enchantedobject #magiclamp #atlantis #numerology #zechariasitchin #occult #ELOHIM #ancientaliens #nibiru #aliens #spiritualjewelry #archangels #stargate #nephilim #davidicke #davidwilcock #ufo #sumeria


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

✨๐ŸŒŸA handmade, large Talisman by me ๐Ÿงฟ. For many years I have received the concept of energetic paths that our consciousness can access to reach alien realms. I studied the world's Crop Circles & used the ones that have positive energy. The finished product became something much more as my clients informed me that it is a being itself. It is a representation of all of our galaxy as a God with a humanoid shape. (Continued...) ๐Ÿ”ญ๐ŸŒ ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ‘ฝ✨๐Ÿ”ญ๐ŸŒ ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ‘ฝ✨ 95% of my Belongings/Art are Gone again!๐Ÿ™ Some stolen, some thrown in a landfill by my ex-landlord (Peter John Belitsos). The art that I gave my life to! Below is my modest GoFundMe! ๐Ÿ”ญ๐ŸŒ ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ‘ฝ✨ ๐Ÿ˜‡๐ŸŒŸI began teaching (Psychic Techniques) at the Edgar Cayce Center & Meta Centers in Manhattan back in 2011. During all this time I have Documented & PROVEN which designs, which symbols consistently improve reality! ๐ŸŒท๐Ÿ”ฅ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ’ฅ⚡☀️✨ I have been trying to rebuild all my jewelry & art that was stolen when I was assaulted & robbed (10 times past few years) I am looking for a quality SPIRITUAL STORE or ART GALLERY to TRULY help with sales/marketing their work & mine! I am a rare, tireless entertainer, salesperson and psychic. I have huge internet reach and can work day and night continuously! I don't even need to eat. I have got by on hard work & skill alone, not cheating & it shows! If you would like to make a connection happen contact me. If it works out I will pay you! ๐ŸŒŸ A very modest GoFundMe here! Please spread the word! https://ift.tt/3BewfFC Thank you!๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ—ฝ๐Ÿ’œ๐ŸŽฟ๐Ÿ’œ❄️๐Ÿ’œ๐ŸฆŒ . . . . . #futuristicstyle #cybergoth #scifiart #scififashion #futuristicart #futurism #abstractart #SPIRITUALart #postapocolypse #dystopia #ascendedmaster #awakening #spirituality #alienart #ascension #Metaphysics #Crystalhealing #pleiadian #paranormal #psychic #Newageart #occult #talismans #art #spaceage #spiritualart #futuristicfashion #aliens #enoch #cropcircles