☀️☀️☀️Share this! ALL my Belongings/Art are Gone again!๐Ÿ™ Some stolen, some thrown in a landfill by my ex-landlord. I even searched the landfill-hills as it rained... Today's a new day! ๐Ÿงฟ ☀️☀️ This Hero & ANGELIC HEALER Offers:๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ’• ๐Ÿ’• ☀️☀️HANDMADE JEWELRY, ART, CLOTHING & MORE 2 FILL YOUR STORE! ๐Ÿงฟ ☀️☀️For Your Clients: ☀️ENCHANTING EVENTS! (Hosted @ Edgar Cayce, & Meta Cntr NYC 12 years & 'round the world!) ๐Ÿ’• ☀️☀️PRO NYC Psychic Readings! ๐Ÿงฟ ☀️Spiritual Portraits w Gemstone Paint!! (Master's Degree Art + BFA in Graphics) ๐Ÿ’• ☀️BRING More Clients: Marketing, Advertising & Sales (was Creative Director, 10 years + senior designer 20 years!) ๐Ÿงฟ ☀️Designed NYC window displays! ๐Ÿ’• ☀️☀️Curate, Setup & Promote FABULOUS Art Shows for Super-Talented Artists! ๐Ÿงฟ ☀️TEACHING Fine Art Classes, Vid Editing & More! ๐Ÿ’•๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ™ ☀️Philosophy Club ☀️๐Ÿ“ฏ& Much more! ☀️ Have a store? OR do you know a Quality Gallery or Store you'd like to bless? ๐Ÿงฟ⭐๐Ÿงฟ⭐๐Ÿงฟ๐Ÿ”ญ๐ŸŒ ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ‘ฝ✨๐Ÿ”ญ๐ŸŒ ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ‘ฝ✨ I am still trying to rebuild all my jewelry & art that was stolen when I was assaulted & robbed. I am a rare, tireless entertainer, salesperson and psychic. I have huge internet reach and can work day and night continuously! I don't even need to eat. If you would like to make a connection happen contact me. If it works out I will pay you! ๐ŸŒŸ . . . . . . #Spiritualhealing #lightwork #lightworker #spiritualhealer #spiritualhealing sanctification #pleiades #yoga #holistic #newagefair #spiritualgallery #spiritualexpo #psychicsexpo #psychicfair #newage #newageart #psychicart #Spiritualart #spiritualtools #sacredgeometry #metaphysical #crystalenergy #magical #ascendedmasters #metaphysics #starseed #ascension #spiritualartist #newageart #spiritualgift #spiritualstore


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

✨๐ŸŒŸA handmade, large Talisman by me ๐Ÿงฟ. For many years I have received the concept of energetic paths that our consciousness can access to reach alien realms. I studied the world's Crop Circles & used the ones that have positive energy. The finished product became something much more as my clients informed me that it is a being itself. It is a representation of all of our galaxy as a God with a humanoid shape. (Continued...) ๐Ÿ”ญ๐ŸŒ ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ‘ฝ✨๐Ÿ”ญ๐ŸŒ ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ‘ฝ✨ 95% of my Belongings/Art are Gone again!๐Ÿ™ Some stolen, some thrown in a landfill by my ex-landlord (Peter John Belitsos). The art that I gave my life to! Below is my modest GoFundMe! ๐Ÿ”ญ๐ŸŒ ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ‘ฝ✨ ๐Ÿ˜‡๐ŸŒŸI began teaching (Psychic Techniques) at the Edgar Cayce Center & Meta Centers in Manhattan back in 2011. During all this time I have Documented & PROVEN which designs, which symbols consistently improve reality! ๐ŸŒท๐Ÿ”ฅ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ’ฅ⚡☀️✨ I have been trying to rebuild all my jewelry & art that was stolen when I was assaulted & robbed (10 times past few years) I am looking for a quality SPIRITUAL STORE or ART GALLERY to TRULY help with sales/marketing their work & mine! I am a rare, tireless entertainer, salesperson and psychic. I have huge internet reach and can work day and night continuously! I don't even need to eat. I have got by on hard work & skill alone, not cheating & it shows! If you would like to make a connection happen contact me. If it works out I will pay you! ๐ŸŒŸ A very modest GoFundMe here! Please spread the word! https://ift.tt/3BewfFC Thank you!๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ—ฝ๐Ÿ’œ๐ŸŽฟ๐Ÿ’œ❄️๐Ÿ’œ๐ŸฆŒ . . . . . #futuristicstyle #cybergoth #scifiart #scififashion #futuristicart #futurism #abstractart #SPIRITUALart #postapocolypse #dystopia #ascendedmaster #awakening #spirituality #alienart #ascension #Metaphysics #Crystalhealing #pleiadian #paranormal #psychic #Newageart #occult #talismans #art #spaceage #spiritualart #futuristicfashion #aliens #enoch #cropcircles