🌟For years I taught psychic classes in NYC to get people to travel the cosmos! (read below) I also get channeled messages and CREATE Extraterrestrial Artifacts (as Jewelry)! πŸ‘‰Support this Artist, share, be blessed and visit http://www.skydin.com πŸ‘ˆ πŸ”₯⚡πŸ‘½πŸŒŸπŸ¦‹πŸ‘‘πŸŒ· I hand-make talismans, paintings/sculptures for you or your loved ones!🌷All of my creations are made of 100s of ancient, powerful symbols! I've tested and taught Spiritual practices via my classes at NYCs Edgar Cayce Center for 10 years. I am likely LIVE right now on http://www.skydin.com & will sense and gift you what you need! πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ I also teach painting & jewelry making. πŸ”₯⚡πŸ‘½πŸŒŸπŸ¦‹πŸ‘‘πŸŒ· One class I offer is remote viewing areas of the Moon and Mars! Psychic self defense is another and communicating with the Gods & spirits is another! I taught for many years via the Edgar Cayce Center of NYC. I also help seekers view their past and future lives and curate fine art shows to benefit underrepresented talented, useful to the planet artists! πŸ”₯⚡πŸ‘½πŸŒŸπŸ¦‹πŸ‘‘πŸŒ· . . . . . . . . . . #paranormal #alienevents #martian #lifeonmars #abduction #Stargate #ascension #starseed #pleiadian #anunnaki #paranormalart #aliens #alienlife #extraterrestrial #alienart #ufo #reptilian #psychicart yberpunk #handmade #talismans #ancientaliens #area51 #fantasyart #futuristic yborg #futurelives cyber #sci-fiart #sci-fi topia #space


Comments