I created this pendant I named the Interstellar Tower Pendant a...



I created this pendant I named the Interstellar Tower Pendant a couple years ago. Here’s a closeup of one of the “wings” or bridges".  I decided to Merge Ancient Norse and Futurism, Crop Circles an other contemporary symbols. That the planets that the Icelandic Pros Edda attributed to Thor, Tyr and Odin are Saturn, Mars & Jupiter respectively.

Lately I have been channeling on this very different hollow earth and it seems likely that the planets we know are palaces with a captain in command. Could it be that the Gods dwell there or are the planets themselves?

 πŸ”₯⚡πŸ‘½πŸŒŸπŸ¦‹πŸ‘‘πŸŒ·

πŸ‘‰Content ALWAYS Original, By Skydin Zeal

πŸ‘‰Support this Artist, share, be blessed and visit http://www.skydin.com πŸ‘ˆ

πŸ”₯⚡πŸ‘½πŸŒŸπŸ¦‹πŸ‘‘πŸŒ·

For many years I have taught spiritual classes on primarily Norse & Egyptian spiritual practices with NYC’s Edgar Cayce & Meta Centers. I host large meditation events on several fields, one being remote viewing areas of the Moon and Mars! I also help seekers view their past and future lives and curate fine art shows to benefit underrepresented extremely talented artists!

πŸ”₯⚡πŸ‘½πŸŒŸπŸ¦‹πŸ‘‘πŸŒ·πŸ”₯🌟πŸ’₯⚡☀️✨

I am looking for a quality SPIRITUAL STORE or ART GALLERY to sell my jewelry. I am a rare, tireless entertainer, salesperson and psychic. I have huge social media reach and can work day and night continuously! I don’t even need to eat, but there’s one thing I won’t do and that’s be complacent! If you would like to make a connection happen contact me. If it works out I will pay you!

πŸ’œπŸ—½πŸ’œπŸŽΏπŸ’œ❄️πŸ’œπŸ¦Œ .

.

.

.

.

.

 #pleiadian
#Divination  #Stargate
#Newage
#ascendedmaster
#celtic #reincarnation #pastlives

#anunnaki

#nibiru

#ancientaliens

#nephilim

#metaphysics #ascension #starseedart #ascensionart
#odin #asgard #intersteller #Icelandic #cropcircles 

#pleiades #starseed #spiritualart — view on Instagram https://ift.tt/3xgVbqy



https://ift.tt/3jCijfb

Comments

Popular posts from this blog