The runes define space and time! there are 24 runes in the elder...



The runes define space and time! there are 24 runes in the elder futhark and there are 24 fortnights in the year. I have handmade all the runes pictured in everlasting precious and base metals. I can also teach you how to make and use your own. I don’t do it for the money, to know that someone is sincere, connecting with the Gods that feels like getting paid. πŸ”₯⚡πŸ‘½πŸŒŸπŸ¦‹πŸ‘‘πŸŒ·πŸ‘‰Always Original Content & INTERACTIVE Magic! πŸ‘‰Support this Artist, share, be blessed and visit http://www.skydin.com πŸ‘ˆ I am looking for a quality SPIRITUAL STORE or ART GALLERY to teach from, entertain, bring to life and lastly to all that sell my original jewelry! If you would like to make a connection happen contact me. If it works out I will pay you! I have excellent social media and newsletter reach for the past 12 years! πŸ’œπŸ—½πŸ’œπŸŽΏπŸ’œ❄️πŸ’œπŸ¦Œ I teach the rune songs in Old Norwegian, Old Icelandic old English and Old High German. The Runes are available in sterling silver or bronze at https://ift.tt/3pApq89 you can also create your own. Whether you purchase from me, another or create them yourself I will answer your questions free of charge! … . . #occult #metaphysical #heathen #magic #psychic #pagan #wicca #witchcraft #thor #Norse #Vikings #runes #Spiritual #handmade #retrograde #Druid #saxon #Goddess #asgard #astrology #gameofthrones #celtic #kingarthur #witch #Germanic #Norsemythology #odin #sorcery #Scandinavianmythology #harrypotter — view on Instagram https://ift.tt/3y98j17



https://ift.tt/3x45m1A

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

✨🌟A handmade, large Talisman by me 🧿. For many years I have received the concept of energetic paths that our consciousness can access to reach alien realms. I studied the world's Crop Circles & used the ones that have positive energy. The finished product became something much more as my clients informed me that it is a being itself. It is a representation of all of our galaxy as a God with a humanoid shape. (Continued...) πŸ”­πŸŒ πŸ’œπŸ‘½✨πŸ”­πŸŒ πŸ’œπŸ‘½✨ 95% of my Belongings/Art are Gone again!πŸ™ Some stolen, some thrown in a landfill by my ex-landlord (Peter John Belitsos). The art that I gave my life to! Below is my modest GoFundMe! πŸ”­πŸŒ πŸ’œπŸ‘½✨ πŸ˜‡πŸŒŸI began teaching (Psychic Techniques) at the Edgar Cayce Center & Meta Centers in Manhattan back in 2011. During all this time I have Documented & PROVEN which designs, which symbols consistently improve reality! 🌷πŸ”₯🌟πŸ’₯⚡☀️✨ I have been trying to rebuild all my jewelry & art that was stolen when I was assaulted & robbed (10 times past few years) I am looking for a quality SPIRITUAL STORE or ART GALLERY to TRULY help with sales/marketing their work & mine! I am a rare, tireless entertainer, salesperson and psychic. I have huge internet reach and can work day and night continuously! I don't even need to eat. I have got by on hard work & skill alone, not cheating & it shows! If you would like to make a connection happen contact me. If it works out I will pay you! 🌟 A very modest GoFundMe here! Please spread the word! https://ift.tt/3BewfFC Thank you!πŸŒŸπŸ’œπŸ—½πŸ’œπŸŽΏπŸ’œ❄️πŸ’œπŸ¦Œ . . . . . #futuristicstyle #cybergoth #scifiart #scififashion #futuristicart #futurism #abstractart #SPIRITUALart #postapocolypse #dystopia #ascendedmaster #awakening #spirituality #alienart #ascension #Metaphysics #Crystalhealing #pleiadian #paranormal #psychic #Newageart #occult #talismans #art #spaceage #spiritualart #futuristicfashion #aliens #enoch #cropcircles