"The name Wednesday originates from the Old English name for the God Odin (Woden).  
Norse Spirituality is relevant to the West for many reasons. All of the holidays in America and Europe are placed upon days obs erved first in Old Norse spirituality. These days are saved to value OUR CREATORS, who fight for us every moment against pre-creation beings!"
 πŸ”₯🌟πŸ’₯⚡☀️✨
πŸ”₯⚡πŸ‘½πŸŒŸπŸ¦‹πŸ‘‘πŸŒ·πŸ‘‰Always Original Content & INTERACTIVE Magic!
πŸ‘‰Support this Artist, share, be blessed and visit http://www.skydin.com πŸ‘ˆ
⚡πŸ‘½πŸŒŸπŸ¦‹πŸ‘‘πŸŒ·πŸ’œπŸ˜‡πŸŒ πŸ˜ΊπŸ”₯πŸŒŸπŸŒΉπŸ‘‘πŸ’πŸ£πŸ¦‹
I am looking for a quality SPIRITUAL STORE or ART GALLERY to sell my jewelry. I am a rare, tireless entertainer, salesperson and psychic. I have huge social media reach and can work day and night continuously! I don't even need to eat, but there's one thing I won't do and that's be complacent! If you would like to make a connection happen contact me. If it works out I will pay you!
πŸ’œπŸ—½πŸ’œπŸŽΏπŸ’œ❄️πŸ’œπŸ¦Œ

 #psychicprotection
#psychic
#occultsymbols
#loveandlight
#reiki
#shamanism
#pagangods
#davidwilcock
#anunnaki
#ascendedmaster
#ascension
#wizard
#sorcery
#witchcraft
#magic
#spiritualart
#Germanic
#lemuria
#Energywork
#runes
#lightworker
#Metaphysics
#Celtic
#Crystalhealing
#heathen
#Magicalsymbols
#pagansymbols
#pagan
#Norse
#atlantis

Comments

Popular posts from this blog